0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
[New Arrival] Tissue Culture – Philodendron Melanochrysum Variegated “melano”
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fan page.
The minimum temp from 10 degrees C
Package: 1 plant in flask
TISSUE CULTURE PLANTS
5 in stock
Tissue Culture – Philodendron Melanochrysum Variegated (Selected well variegation)
Information about Philodendron Melanochrysum Variegated species Here
A Rare Beauty – Philodendron Melanochrysum Variegated
This new arrival of Philodendron Melanochrysum Variegated is a rare and beautiful addition to your plant collection. Its dark, glossy leaves are accented by splashes of yellow and green, making each leaf unique and one-of-a-kind. This plant not only looks good but also purifies the air and adds a touch of tropical charm to any room.
Low Maintenance & Easy to Grow
Philodendron Melanochrysum Variegated is a low-maintenance plant, making it perfect for busy individuals or those new to indoor gardening. This plant thrives in bright, indirect light and well-draining soil. It’s also relatively drought tolerant, so you don’t have to worry about constantly watering it.
Perfect Gift for Plant Lovers
This plant is the perfect gift for plant lovers, whether for a friend, family member, or for yourself. Its unique appearance and ease of care make it an ideal present for any occasion. It also comes in a beautiful pot, ready to be displayed in your home or office.
Process after receiving:
- STEP 1. Do not do anything 1-2 days to keep them adjusted with the new temp. Keep them in light, not the direct sun (you can use a dedicated light)
- STEP 2. Open the package – wash out jelly food thoroughly. If you have a mini paintbrush it is helpful.
Rinse until they’re clean.
- STEP 3. Soak them in anti-fungus for 15 mins (Betadine mix with water will also work)
- STEP 4. Soak them in rooting hormone
- STEP 5. Plant them into media of choice. (see 3 options)
- STEP 6. Put them into the closed package (plastic container or plastic bag) – allowing light to pass through. Bright indirect light or under a grow light.
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore, UK: You don’t need the import permit
– Hongkong, Taiwan, AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.
1 plant in box, 2 Plants in box
There are no reviews yet.