First of all, please read carefully about Terms and Condition from us.
1. Plants are shipped with buyer’s risk. We do pack all packages in the best way as we can but if any damages occur from the transit or your customs, it is beyond our responsibility and cannot get any refund in this case. Please inform that each customs has rights to open and investigate all packages before ship to you.
2. When you order specific plants, you shall agree to accept plant with natural changes caused in preparation & shipping process.
3. All parcels are checked as gift and showing lower cost in CN22 declaration at side of parcel to help buyer avoid paying importing TAX/VAT and it is buyer’s responsibility to pay for your importing TAX if your customs send you noticed.
4. It’s important to take full photos of box and plants when arriving. In case they are arrived in bad condition/dead and you need refundable. Please be informed that only some part of plants or box doesn’t acceptable for refunding.
5. We will give you liabilities if the plant is dead when arrived in maximum 8 (eight) days shipping duration (count from the dispatch date).
Here is the options you can choose :
(a) Plant replacement, shipping cost will be based on actual (based on receipt/invoice from DHL/FEDEX) and sharing cost (50:50)
(b) Refund up to 50%. The cost is already deducted by shipping cost, handling cost, & admin cost.
To have this liabilities you have to provide valid video and pictures when you open the package and report it at the same day you receive the package.
6. Variegated color on leaves especially white/cremy color can be getting burnt naturally and sometime heating in box from long travel depends on heat and temperature in your local area and customs where they keep the package. If it is burnt less than 30% of leaves, it still fine to grow and that is naturally for pure white/creamy variegated which we would like you to understand that will not get refund from this case. If you cannot accept this situation maybe the plants from my shop not match to you.
* All plants are sent with roots or bare-root; Certain plants may be affected with yellowish or fallen leaves;
This is unavoidable. Normally new leaves will form within 1 month. We do not take responsibility for yellowish or fallen leaves, please understand.
7. Please be aware of laws and regulations of your country regarding importation of plant materials as we will not be responsible for any items confiscated at your customs. For any items lost in transit please contact us via web chat only. You will received full refund from me.
8. Shipping by THAILAND POST with registered Standard Airmail (having tracking number) and will take 15-20 working days and express shipping (EMS method) takes 5-7 working days depends on the clearance at your customs.
9. Exporting plant with Phytosanitary certificate may take time more than a day if the plants don’t pass international exporting standard. I will inform you when shipping may delay from longer investigation, asking more pest for any plants, asking more cleaning some soil of lot from office in Plants Quarantine.
Some goods will not allow to import to some countries or some states in U.S.A. If the customs do random check and find some prohibit items they may be destroy or return items.
For example if the custom ask you for import permit and you don’t have, they will destroy and send only blank envelop to the customer.
In this case the clients are unable to claim refund because we’ve already sent the goods.
So please check your custom details before ordering otherwise we will not take any responsible.
International regulations about shipping perishables
The revised and update rules and regulations on international shipment effective 1 January 2020 The International Chamber of Commerce under the Perishable Cargo Goods, certain items are exempted from being refunded, returned and / or exchanged such is, cut flowers, certain foods, and live plants. Live plants are indeed categorized as perishable goods.
According to international treaties, neither country nor business entity can enforce laws that supersede international law. Domestic laws must be under Country law, which must be under International law.
If there is any doubt about the item you sent, you simply scan in a copy of the Phyto which is you prove that the plant was alive, healthy and without defect at the moment of dispatch.
With airfreight FCA applies and for this incoterm the risk shifts to the buyer the moment the cargo is collected from your door. You have no obligation to refund, not even for damages incurred by couriers and carriers.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://greenboog.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements