0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Tissue Culture – Philodendron Caramel Marble Variegated
Very rare on the market, as is known with the difficult occurrence of “variegation” in tissue culture with a very low incidence of variegation.
Selection from the most robust mother plants, unique on the market GUARANTEED shown VARIEGATION on leaves while in the flask
Package: 1 plant in flask
The minimum temp from 10 degrees C
TISSUE CULTURE PLANTS
2 in stock
Tissue Culture – Philodendron Caramel Marble Variegated (Selected variegation)
WE GUARANTEED shown VARIEGATION
A Stunning Color Combination – Philodendron Caramel Marble Variegated
The Philodendron Caramel Marble Variegated is a one-of-a-kind plant that boasts a stunning color combination of caramel and green. This tissue culture plant is sure to be the centerpiece of any indoor garden, with its eye-catching leaves that will leave a lasting impression.
Perfect for Low Light Conditions
Not only is this Philodendron beautiful, it is also perfect for low light conditions. It thrives in bright, indirect light but can also tolerate low light, making it perfect for any room in your home or office.
Adds a Touch of Warmth to Your Home or Office
Bring a touch of warmth to your home or office with this Philodendron Caramel Marble Variegated. Its unique color combination of caramel and green creates a cozy and inviting atmosphere, making it the perfect addition to your indoor garden.
Process after receiving:
- STEP 1. Do not do anything 1-2 days to keep them adjusted with the new temp. Keep them in light, not the direct sun (you can use a dedicated light)
- STEP 2. Open the package – wash out jelly food thoroughly. If you have a mini paintbrush it is helpful.
Rinse until they’re clean.
- STEP 3. Soak them in anti-fungus for 15 mins (Betadine mix with water will also work)
- STEP 4. Soak them in rooting hormone
- STEP 5. Plant them into media of choice. (see 3 options)
- STEP 6. Put them into the closed package (plastic container or plastic bag) – allowing light to pass through. Bright indirect light or under a grow light.
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore, UK: You don’t need the import permit
– Hongkong, Taiwan, AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.
1 plant in box, 2 plants in box
There are no reviews yet.