0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Tissue Culture Pre-order – Philodendron White Princess (Grade A)
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months, eligible for transport. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fanpage.
The minimum of temp from 10 degrees C
QTY: 10 Plants/ flask
TISSUE CULTURE PLANTS
70 in stock (can be backordered)
Tissue Culture – Philodendron White Princess (Grade A)
Information about Philodendron White Princess species Here
Process after receiving:
- STEP 1. Do not do anything 1-2 days to keep them adjusted with the new temp. Keep them in light, not the direct sun (you can use a dedicated light)
- STEP 2. Open the package – wash out jelly food thoroughly. If you have a mini paintbrush it is helpful.
Rinse until they’re clean.
- STEP 3. Soak them in anti-fungus for 15 mins (Betadine mix with water will also work)
- STEP 4. Soak them in rooting hormone
- STEP 5. Plant them into media of choice. (see 3 options)
- STEP 6. Put them into the closed package (plastic container or plastic bag) – allowing light to pass through. Bright indirect light or under a grow light.
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum of temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore: You don’t need the import permit
– Hongkong, Taiwan, AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.
Zac Blevens –
Best experience yet with TCs!! Healthy white pricess plants and perfect packaging. Thank you for the extra care! Top notch. Will order again