Tissue Culture Pre-order – Philodendron Giganteum variegated (high variegated leaf) – Plant Qty (box): 30
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months, eligible for transport. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fan page.
The minimum of temp from 10 degrees C
PRE-ORDER TC PLANTS – RECEIVE ON THE END OF NOV
Available on backorder
Tissue Culture Pre order – Philodendron Giganteum variegated
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months, eligible for transport. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fanpage or bellow videos
Process after receiving:
st1. Do not do any thing 2-3 days to keep them adjust with new temp. Keep them in light not direct sun (you can use a dedicated lights)
st2. After that start to open and close for more 2-3 days. (lids flask/plastic jip)
st3. Grow them
In the event of a broken jelly, what should be done?
You can keep shorter st.1 only one day then start st.2
(our customer even jelly broke that still keep then for a week)
– Keep it like that when you receive it, do not open it.
– Keep it some light. not direct sun
– Let’s plants adjust with new environtment
– If have mold, this case can not wait, take out and wash it then plant it right away, dip in captan and Trichoderma Harzianum
[in case no mold, you can wait and follow above]
>>READ MORE HERE
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum of temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore: You don’t need the import permit
– Hongkong, Taiwan, AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.