Tissue Culture Pre-order – Alocasia Collection – Plant Qty (Flask): 1 | 10
$30.00 – $146.00
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months, eligible for transport. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fan page.
The minimum of temp from 10 degrees C
PRE-ORDER TC PLANTS
Tissue Culture Pre-order – Alocasia Collection:
Process after receiving:
- STEP 1. Do not do anything 1-2 days to keep them adjusted with the new temp. Keep them in light, not the direct sun (you can use a dedicated light)
- STEP 2. Open the package – wash out jelly food thoroughly. If you have a mini paintbrush it is helpful.
Rinse until they’re clean.
- STEP 3. Soak them in anti-fungus for 15 mins (Betadine mix with water will also work)
- STEP 4. Soak them in rooting hormone
- STEP 5. Plant them into media of choice. (see 3 options)
- STEP 6. Put them into the closed package (plastic container or plastic bag) – allowing light to pass through. Bright indirect light or under a grow light.
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum of temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore: >> You don’t need the import permit
– AUS, Hongkong, Taiwan: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.
|Plant Qty in flask||
10-Alocasia Azlani, 1-Alocasia Bambino Variegated AAA, 1-Alocasia Scalprum Variegated, 10-Alocasia Cuprea Red Secret, 10-Alocasia Dragon Scale, 1-Alocasia Frydex Variegated, 1-Alocasia Jacklyn, 10-Alocasia Melo, 10-Alocasia Nebula, 10-Alocasia Scalprum, 10-Alocasia Reversa, 10-Alocasia Watsoniana
You may also like…
Pre-order Tissue Culture$89.00 – $275.00