0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Tissue Culture Pre-order – Philodendron Pink princess Marble (well variegation) – Plant Qty (box): 30
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months, eligible for transport. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fanpage.
The minimum of temp from 10 degrees C
PRE-ORDER TC PLANTS
150 in stock (can be backordered)
Tissue Culture – Philodendron Pink princess Marble
Introducing the exquisite Philodendron Pink Princess Marble, a plant that captivates with its stunning marble-patterned foliage. Each leaf of this rare and sought-after Philodendron variety features shades of pink, green, and white, creating a mesmerizing display of colors.
The Philodendron Pink Princess Marble is a true statement piece, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to any indoor space. Its unique and intricate marbling patterns make it a standout among other plants, elevating the aesthetics of any plant collection.
Not only is the Philodendron Pink Princess Marble visually stunning, but it is also relatively low maintenance. It thrives in bright, indirect light and prefers well-draining soil. With its moderate growth rate and adaptable nature, this Philodendron variety is suitable for both experienced plant enthusiasts and beginners.
Elevate your indoor space with the rare beauty of Philodendron Pink Princess Marble. Its exquisite marbled foliage and unique charm will bring a touch of luxury to your home or office environment.
Information about Philodendron Pink Princess species Here
Process after receiving:
- STEP 1. Do not do anything 1-2 days to keep them adjusted with the new temp. Keep them in light, not the direct sun (you can use a dedicated light)
- STEP 2. Open the package – wash out jelly food thoroughly. If you have a mini paintbrush it is helpful.
Rinse until they’re clean.
- STEP 3. Soak them in anti-fungus for 15 mins (Betadine mix with water will also work)
- STEP 4. Soak them in rooting hormone
- STEP 5. Plant them into media of choice. (see 3 options)
- STEP 6. Put them into the closed package (plastic container or plastic bag) – allowing light to pass through. Bright indirect light or under a grow light.
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum of temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore, UK: You don’t need the import permit
– Hongkong, Taiwan, AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.
10 plants, 30 plants
I ordered this pink princess marble and another TC from this shop. This is my first time doing TC plants; the seller responded to my questions between ordering and shipping. The rest is on me now!