Tissue Culture – Philodendron pink princess – Plant per box: 30
SOLD OUT – AVAILABLE around middle of JUN/21
You can pre-order now, currently the new shipment is not eligible for shipping, pay now to reserve and the plant will be shipped on middle Jun.
The minimum of temp from 10 degrees C
Available on backorder
Philodendron pink princess – Tissue Culture plants
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months, eligible for transport. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fanpage or bellow videos.
Process after receiving:
st1. Do not do any thing 2-3 days to keep them adjust with new temp. Keep them in light not direct sun (you can use a dedicated lights)
st2. After that start to open and close for more 2-3 days. (lids flask/plastic jip)
st3. Grow them
In the event of a broken jelly, what should be done?
You can keep shorter st.1 only one day then start st.2
(our customer even jelly broke that still keep then for a week)
– Keep it like that when you receive it, do not open it.
– Keep it some light. not direct sun
– Let’s plants adjust with new environtment
– If have mold, this case can not wait, take out and wash it then plant it right away, dip in captan and Trichoderma Harzianum
[in case no mold, you can wait and follow above]
>>READ MORE HERE
Shipping Information Detail:
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan: Required to have an import license, BUT we’re shipping by Dragon Courier >> You don’t need the import permit
– AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.