0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
[New Arrival] Tissue Culture – Philodendron Whipple Way
All plants were cultured in flasks for 2 months. The tissue plants will look very similar when they were babies so we can use one image for all of them. Please see a few notes on how to take care of them on our fan page.
The minimum temp from 10 degrees C
Package: 1 plant in flask
[Wholesale 20+ flasks: $78/plant]
TISSUE CULTURE PLANTS
12 in stock
Tissue Culture – Philodendron Whipple Way
Philodendron Whipple Way – The Unique and Vibrant Houseplant for Your Home
Bring the beauty of the tropics into your home with the Philodendron Whipple Way. With its distinctive and colorful foliage, this plant is sure to be the centerpiece of any room.
- The Philodendron Whipple Way has large, glossy leaves that feature bright shades of green, pink, and red.
- It is a relatively low-maintenance plant that can thrive in a range of light conditions.
- This plant is pet-friendly, making it a perfect choice for pet owners.
- The Philodendron Whipple Way adds a pop of color and unique visual interest to any space.
- Its large leaves act as a natural air purifier, improving the air quality in your home.
- This plant is easy to care for, making it an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy the benefits of a houseplant without investing a lot of time and effort.
- Experience a sense of calm and relaxation as you enjoy the vibrant colors and bold foliage of the Philodendron Whipple Way.
- Feel refreshed and invigorated knowing that the air in your home is being purified and refreshed by this beautiful and natural air filter.
- Enjoy the convenience of a low-maintenance plant that can brighten up your living space with minimal effort.
The Philodendron Whipple Way is the perfect choice for anyone looking to add a unique and colorful touch to their home. With its striking appearance and low-maintenance requirements, this plant is sure to bring a sense of beauty and tranquility to any space. So why wait? Order your Philodendron Whipple Way today and start enjoying the benefits of a vibrant and lively home environment.
Process after receiving:
- STEP 1. Do not do anything 1-2 days to keep them adjusted with the new temp. Keep them in light, not the direct sun (you can use a dedicated light)
- STEP 2. Open the package – wash out jelly food thoroughly. If you have a mini paintbrush it is helpful.
Rinse until they’re clean.
- STEP 3. Soak them in anti-fungus for 15 mins (Betadine mix with water will also work)
- STEP 4. Soak them in rooting hormone
- STEP 5. Plant them into media of choice. (see 3 options)
- STEP 6. Put them into the closed package (plastic container or plastic bag) – allowing light to pass through. Bright indirect light or under a grow light.
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore, UK: You don’t need the import permit
– Hongkong, Taiwan, AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.
1 plant in box, 2 Plants in box
Philodendron Whipple Way is healthy, it looks great and is growing quickly! Thank you!