[New Arrival] Tissue Culture – Philodendron Goeldii Variegated (Showed variegation)
Very rare on the market, as is known with the difficult occurrence of “variegation” in tissue culture with a very low incidence of variegation.
Selection from the most robust mother plants, unique on the market GUARANTEED shown VARIEGATION on leaves while in the flask
The minimum temp from 10 degrees C
PRE-ORDER TISSUE CULTURE PLANTS
Tissue Culture – Philodendron Goeldii Variegated (Selected variegation)
GUARANTEED shown VARIEGATION
Process after receiving:
- STEP 1. Do not do anything 1-2 days to keep them adjusted with the new temp. Keep them in light, not the direct sun (you can use a dedicated light)
- STEP 2. Open the package – wash out jelly food thoroughly. If you have a mini paintbrush it is helpful.
Rinse until they’re clean.
- STEP 3. Soak them in anti-fungus for 15 mins (Betadine mix with water will also work)
- STEP 4. Soak them in rooting hormone
- STEP 5. Plant them into media of choice. (see 3 options)
- STEP 6. Put them into the closed package (plastic container or plastic bag) – allowing light to pass through. Bright indirect light or under a grow light.
Shipping Information Detail:
– Transport: The minimum temp from 1 degree C
– United States: Required to have an import license.
How to get the import permit in US >> HERE
– Canada, EU, Singapore, UK: You don’t need the import permit
– Hongkong, Taiwan, AUS: Required to have an import license.
– Other countries: Required to have an import license, please ask the customs or the local agriculture ministry about this.
1 plant in box, 2 plants in box