Hoya lobbii cream
Scientific name: Hoya carnosa ‘Suzie’
Common name: Waxflower, waxplant, waxvine
Origin: South East Asia
Flower colour: see picture
Soil: well drained soil. Hoya hates clogged soil!
Light: full sun to partial shade
Watering: plenty, but(!) let it dry out between waterings
Hardiness: not lower than 14°C (57°F)
Height: Vine, up to 3m (9’9″)
Out of stock
Hoya lobbii cream – Rooted cutting
***All plants are worldwide shipping need to Phytosanitary Certificate for the customs inspect in each countries***
***Please consider for Express shipment for expensive plants***
What you will get:
• Healthy plants shipped with moistured peat moss perlite (For Canada only perlite vermiculite)
• Phytosanitary Certificate (Optional)
• Radopholus Certificate (Required for EU)
• Dragon Courier service which normally will arrive in 5-10 working days
• EMS Thailand Post which normally will arrive in 5-10 working days
• Please make sure that your address and PAYPAL address are match before you pay.
• The item will be shipped out within 7 days after you pay for it.
• If you buy more items, the discount of shipping could be offered and can combine shipping cost. Please wait for my invoice.
SHIPPING TO USA:
The USSA permits to import the plant products to USA without your import permit papers, if they are lower than 13 plants with the Phytosanitary Certificate. For the plant products are more than 12 plants, you have to send the copy of papers import permit papers to us and then we will provide the Phytosanitary Certificate to you.
• Plants are shipped with buyer’s risk. We do pack all packages in the best way as we can but if any damages occur from the transit it is beyond our responsibility and in this case you will get refundable only plant cost.
• If the plants got any damages occur from the customs in your country, it is beyond our responsibility and please note that plant cost couldn’t refundable in this case.
• However if the plant is died or rot in the box after receive within 3 days, please take the photo and send to us via message chat. We will send you the replacement or refund.
• Please be aware of laws and regulations of your country regarding importation of plant materials as we will not be responsible for any items confiscated at your customs. For any items lost in transit please contact us via Email only.