Hoya erythrostemma white flower
Scientific name: Hoya spp;
Common name: Waxflower, waxplant, waxvine
Origin: South East Asia
Flower colour: see picture
Soil: well drained soil. Hoya hates clogged soil!
Light: full sun to partial shade
Watering: plenty, but(!) let it dry out between waterings
Hardiness: not lower than 14 degree C (57F)
Height: Vine, up to 3m
Size: Hoya plants in pot (Size M)
What you will get:
– Healthy plants shipped with bareroot, all cuttings are rooted in sphagnum moss
– Phytosanitary Certificate (Requied)
– Dragon courier shipping door to door = 2-7 working days
– Air freight which normally will arrive in 2-3 working days
– Please make sure that your address and PAYPAL address are match before you pay.
– The item will be shipped out within 7 days after you pay for it.
– If you buy more items, the discount of shipping could be offered and can combine shipping cost. Please wait for my invoice.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before paying!